VIDEO: Bils ft. Kida Kudz & Wavy The Creator – DND

Share it:

Overview Of The Official Video For DND By Bils ft. Kida Kudz & Wavy The Creator

United States based act – Bils has been bubbling under for a while now, he never fails to dish out new content as at when due. He begins the new year with a spanking new record titled “DND” which means “Do Not Disturb”.

“DND” serves as Bils’ first drop this year. He taps UK-based raving act – Kida Kudz and Wavy The Creator for the new number. This tune is a different vibe from what Bils has dropped in recent times.

Enjoy!

Notable Lyrics

I dey my zones I no want stress

I no wan talk, I no wan test

I get my type, I get my spec oh 

Give me my space, give me respect oh

 

For more info and tracks, check out Bils’ NotJustOk Page, Kida Kudz’ NotJustOk Page and Wavy The Creator’s NotJustOk Page

A few of Bils’, Kida Kudz’ and Wavy The Creator’s top music include:

  1. VIDEO: Bils – On my way! (Freestyle)
  2. VIDEO: Bils – On Time (a Notorious B.I.G Cover)
  3. Bils ft. Sinzu – Mannerz
  4. VIDEO: Bilz X Giggz – Loudah
  5. VIDEO: Bils – Perfect
  6. Bils – I Cannot Fix Up My Life (M.I Response)
  7. Bils – Madness
  8. Bils – Still Lagos (Freestyle)
  9. Kida Kudz ft. Olamide – Again (Remix)
  10. Kida Kudz – Hell Razor (Freestyle)

The post VIDEO: Bils ft. Kida Kudz & Wavy The Creator – DND appeared first on .


by DonBoye via
Share it:

Post A Comment:

0 comments: