Exclusive: Simi reveals how she felt after her mother remarried

Share it:

Exclusive: Simi reveals how she felt after her mother remarriedWhile some grown-up might feel terrible that their parent remarried and the love they have for them may be decreased, the switch is the situation for artist, Simi.

In a current visit with Saturday beats, the artist who was her mother’s chief bride’s maid talked about how she really felt about her mom’s new conjugal status.

“I am very happy for my mother and her marriage, I am happy she has found love and I wish them a lifetime of happiness,” she said.

Slowly and step by step, her mom is turning into a sensation online as the greater part of her IG posts become famous online for the most part since she makes them clever. The artist disclosed to Saturday Beats that she was the one that made an Instagram represent her mom an extended period of time prior.

Exclusive: Simi reveals how she felt after her mother remarried

“I was the one that created an Instagram account for my mother but I did it to canvass for votes for a particular project at the time. She never used it after that and she never really had the password, so I do not know how she got a hold of the account.

My mother is a very funny person and the life of every party. I have always known this about her but everyone around me is just noticing that about her. Most times, I don’t see her posts on time so my friends would call my attention to something she must have posted.

I feel it is cool that everyone is seeing that side of her. My mum has always been active on Facebook, so I am not surprised that she is now active on Instagram. She is a very funny person,” she said.

The post Exclusive: Simi reveals how she felt after her mother remarried appeared first on NaijaMusic.


by NaijaMusic Desk via NaijaMusic
Share it:

Post A Comment:

0 comments: