Mr DiL – I Want You

Share it:

Mr DiL – I Want You

Overview of Mr DiL – I Want You

Among the highlights of Mr DiL‘s birthday on the 11th of February was a social media rendition of “I Want It That Way” by Backstreet Boys which garnered numerous praises and comments from several people on Instagram. As usual, it was done using his trademark style of “The Quadruplets” where he interacts with multiple versions of himself. Following that comes the release of brand new single “I Want You” which is an RnB love rendition perfectly suited for this season of love.

Check it out below…

AUDIO DOWNLOAD

 

Notable Lyrics

Mama ma mama, i want you, yeaah…

Cos girl you know that i i i i i i i want you…

Cos nobody else else else else else else else will do…

To me you’re like a diamond baby…

To me you’re like the mid sun of Greece…

You ain’t gotta do a damn thing…

I wanna give you everything you need, yeah…

When i wake up in the morning, it’s you that i wanna see…

You ain’t gotta worry baby…

Cos girl you know that i i i i i i i want you…

 

 

For more info, tracks and videos, check out DiL’s NotjustOk Page

A few of DiL‘s top music include:

  1. DiL – Don’t Let Go
  2. DiL ft. M.I Abaga – Acho M’iya (I Want It)
  3. DiL ft. Yemi Alade – This Christmas
  4. DiL ft. Iyanya – Pretty Girls
  5. DiL ft. Praiz & Lynxxx – Acapella
  6. DiL ft. Yemi Alade – Last Christmas
  7. DiL – This Woman’s Work (Cover)
  8. DiL – I Don Land
  9. Yemi Alade ft. DiL – Temperature
  10. Durella ft. DiL – McMarama

 

The post Mr DiL – I Want You appeared first on .


by Peter OKH via
Share it:

Post A Comment:

0 comments: