Burna Boy – Freedom

Share it:

Burna Boy – Freedom

Overview of Burna Boy – Freedom

Industry heavyweight – Burna Boy, shares his pre-2018 experiences (before his rampant success in the music industry) on a masterpiece entitled “Freedom“.

Check it out below…

AUDIO DOWNLOAD

Notable Lyrics

Got some problems, problems, problems…

Can somebody show me a way that i can solve them…

They calling police and they saying that i robbed him…

They calling for back up, bringing the whole squad…

in Now they screaming get on the floor, they got me crawling…

Now they slapping cuffs on my wrists, I’m getting brought in…

I can explain officer, but they would not let me…

Anything i say, will be used against me…

So its best that i surrender gently…

And they would provide a lawyer to defend me…

I ain’t got to say bad about the law i demanded, I still got remanded…

 

For more info, tracks and videos, check out Burna Boy’s NotjustOk Page

A few of Burna Boy‘s top music include:

  1. Burna Boy – On The Low
  2. Burna Boy – Gbona
  3. Zlatan x Burna Boy – Killin’ Dem
  4. Harmonize ft. Burna Boy – Kainama
  5. Oritse Femi x Burna Boy x Konshens – Play Am
  6. Mr Eazi ft. Burna Boy – Miss You Bad
  7. Major Lazer ft. Burna Boy – All My Life
  8. Burna Boy – Bark (In Studio)
  9. Larry Gaaga ft. 2Baba, D’banj & Burna Boy – Baba Nla
  10. Burna Boy – Ye

The post Burna Boy – Freedom appeared first on Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video - Notjustok.


by Peter OKH via Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video – Notjustok
Share it:

Post A Comment:

0 comments: