EXCLUSIVE!!! Vector Makes Shocking Revelation, Set To Do ‘Free Show’

Share it:

Rapper, Vector has made a stunning choice to perform for nothing at a planned occasion in Lagos, this year. His choice is an uncommon signal for an artiste of his stature.

Amid a meeting with Punch NG, Vector uncovered that he at first thought the occasion was another instance of extortion when the coordinators connected with him.

He expressed, “Do you know what number of individuals who claim to do free shows and you would find later that they profited? When I was reached, I didn’t comprehend why I ought to do a free show. After I read through their messages and we began a discussion, they won my trust. In spite of the fact that I won’t be paid as an artiste, I was told they would provide food for coordinations. Be that as it may, the way that I am prepared to do a free show does not mean other best artistes will do likewise.”

He likewise included that he respected being part of the project due to its worldwide interest. The goal is to recognize World Music Day in more than 120 nations throughout the world.

“The occasion will be a piece of history couple of years. It feels marvelous being a part of the venture since I have dependably upheld for artists working for a worldwide audience. Regardless of whether we sing in Yoruba dialect, I trust you should make music for everybody. In the military enclosure where I grew up, my mom’s closest companion, a northerner, cherished tuning in to Sir Shina Peters, who is a Yoruba man,” he included.

Mavin Records artist, Johnny Drille, is additionally charged to perform at this occasion. The artist said the current year’s setting had been moved to Muri Okunola Park in Victoria Island, Lagos, there would be more opportunity of expression.

“The coordinators must have learnt from the past edition as well; along these lines, it improves them. More artistes are relied upon to play out this year too.”

“For me, in any case, last year was astounding, it was held at the Balmoral Hall, Federal Palace Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos. I adored the way that the sound framework was superior to the primary version in 2016,” the Mavin Records artist included.

The occasion: Make Music Lagos is booked to happen on Sunday, June 24, at Muri Okunola Park.

The post EXCLUSIVE!!! Vector Makes Shocking Revelation, Set To Do ‘Free Show’ appeared first on NaijaMusic.


by Dre Pompey via NaijaMusic
Share it:

Post A Comment:

0 comments: