EXCLUSIVE!!! I Was Always Broke When I Was With Five Star Music – Singer, Skibii Reveal

Share it:

Artist Skibii has made a disclosure that he has encountered all-round development since his exit from his ex-label, 5 Star music. The disclosure of the London crooner comes as a logical
inconsistency to the general believed that his career is in question without the help of Kcee & E-money of 5 Star music.

While Speaking with Sunday Scoop, the vocalist said he had improved as a performer and individual since going separate ways with his previous managers, Kcee & his sibling, E-Money. In his
words,

“I am 100% a better individual since I cleared out Five Star Music. When I was at Five Star, I didn’t figure I could shoot a video all alone. In any case, it is an alternate story now. Aside from music, I
can complete a great deal of things all alone. Presently, I can deal with my family and pay salaries. When I was with Five Star, I didn’t generally have cash; I was a kid. In the event that I went to a
show, we would share the cash and my share couldn’t deal with my obligations.”

As indicated by him, whenever he recalls his days in Surulere, Lagos, he is constantly appreciative to God. Skiibii reviewed, “I began from nothing. At the time I was staying in Surulere, we had 32
rooms and one latrine. Be that as it may, I have my own particular house now. I am a glad for myself and my family is happy for me. Indeed, even before I becoming Skiibii, I was working hard.
Kcee saw me and advised his director to search for me. I met with them and we began doing things together.”

Source: Punch NG

The post EXCLUSIVE!!! I Was Always Broke When I Was With Five Star Music – Singer, Skibii Reveal appeared first on NaijaMusic.


by Dre Pompey via NaijaMusic
Share it:

Post A Comment:

0 comments: