Kelar Thrillz – Identity (Freestyle) | @kelarthrillz [New Video]

Share it:

Brand new video from Kelar Thrillz – Identity.

Urban/Hip Hop Gospel rapper Kelar Thrillz, in persistence with his agreement of dropping new materials constantly for a three-week period, discharge the freestyle video “Identity”.

Kelar Thrillz is emphatic about his description in the new video. He emphasize the need to be recognize by the word of God, not by socio-cultural nor socio-economic factors.

“People define character in vaious ways… who you are, what you wear, who you roll with, your background, educational qualifications, your complexion, what religion you belong to, your possessions & more… Truth is, my experiences & the people around me create me but the Word of God is the only thing that describe me. I’m not what the world says I am, I’m who God says I am… My identity is found in Christ.”

After a year break from the scene, grow his content & fine-tune his stage skill by given attention on live performances, Kelar Thrillz returns better & stronger with “Identity” – the first among three other video contents to be discharged back to back within a time of three weeks. He calls this three-week period YARB Season. He is known for his highly full of life performances with his live band & dance crew, De-Fix Company.

Kelar Thrillz has hinted of more amazement, even after the three weeks back-to-back discharges. Keep your eyes open!

The post Kelar Thrillz – Identity (Freestyle) | @kelarthrillz [New Video] appeared first on NaijaMusic.


by Dre Pompey via NaijaMusic
Share it:

Post A Comment:

0 comments: